PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE DESIGN
When United Lawnscape combines engineering, soil sciences, plant knowledge and its design artistry in a garden setting, you benefit from a custom professional landscape design. Are there problem areas in your yard? Do you want to update its current appearance? Maybe you just don’t know what to do with the space. You can save money by having experts handle the design, planning, budgeting, and management of your project.
We pride ourselves on our creativity, sustainability, and the skill to create a landscape design that meets the needs of your property. Ensuring this with the following practices:
- Use of native plants. Adding native plants to the landscape ensures better health of the greenery. It also reduces your watering costs.
- Responsible irrigation. Breaking down irrigation into zones is vital. Because each area of your yard has different needs, each zone needs to respond in kind. Doing it right means no water waste.
- Integration of use elements. Walkways, driveways, swimming pools, light fixtures, and seating areas are just some of the elements that bring human dynamics to your landscape. Incorporating them into the design should be organic for an attractive flow of the setting.
- Bringing out attractive features. Professional landscape design is a custom process that enhances the beauty of your home. Rather than making your yard look like everyone else’s, you can choose to draw attention to the most attractive features of your property.
- Functionality. Our technicians understand that the landscape has to “work” for you. In addition to enjoying it visually, we want you to feel at home in your outdoor space and experience it in a more hands-on way. We help you realize this dream through a layering of natural elements that ensures a user-friendly result.
Areas We Serve
In 1997, the business began servicing local, residential neighborhoods in Shelby Township, Michigan. Today, United Lawnscape services customers throughout Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
WHO WE ARE
When you need to deal with power tools like a lawnmower, the words “Safety First” even comes with more reality. US Consumer Product Safety Commission reports that more than 60,000 people including 9000 children get injured each year from the unsafe operation of...
T. Lacoma Looking for ways to save time and get rid of nagging landscape problems this summer? This collection of landscaping and gardening hacks will give you effective new techniques to get the beautiful backyard you've always wanted. Plant More Trees Perfectly...
You’re ready to overhaul or update the landscape of your yard. Maybe you just moved into a new home, and the landscape needs updating. You could do it yourself, spending a lot of time, energy and money on the project. A better option might be to work with...